- Holiday Inn Johnstown 250 Market St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.535.7777)
- Airbnb Looking for something a little different? Airbnb is an online marketplace for people to list and book unique accommodations around the world. Click the link to see what’s available in Johnstown
- PRESS Bistro110 Franklin St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.254.4835)
- Our Sons’ Family Restaurant800 Broad St, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.536.6554)
- Back Door Cafe402 Chestnut St, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.539.5084)
- Asiago’s709 Edgehill Dr, Johnstown, PA 15905 (814.266.5071)
- The Phoenix Tavern200 Broad St, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.536.3981)
- Capri Pizza502 Main St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.536.2202)
- Balance Restaurant415 Main St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.254.4838)
- Leo’s Pizza61 Fairfield Ave, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.535.4358)
- Flood City Cafe137 Clinton St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.254.4005)
- Rey Azteca736 Scalp Ave, Johnstown, PA 15904 (814.266.2294)
Things To See and Do:
- Johnstown Inclined Plane711 Edgehill Dr, Johnstown, PA 15905 (814.536.1816) The Johnstown Inclined Plane is a 896.5-foot funicular in Johnstown, Cambria County in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania.
- Johnstown Flood Museum304 Washington St, Johnstown, PA 15901 (814.539.189) The Johnstown Flood Museum is a history museum located in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- Heritage Discovery Center201 6th Ave, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.539.1889) The Heritage Discovery Center, officially known as the “Frank & Sylvia Pasquerilla Heritage Discovery Center”, is a community history and culture center operated by the Johnstown Area Heritage Association in Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- Bottle Works411 3rd Ave, Johnstown, PA 15906 (814.535.2020) An arts organization operating two cultural centers on Third Avenue.
- The Stone Bridge26 Walnut St, Johnstown, PA 15901 The bridge is lighted for three hours each evening, and the schedule is adjusted throughout the year depending on sunset times.
- Stackhouse Park998 Luzerne St, Johnstown, PA 15905 Stackhouse Park is a park in Westmont, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Johnstown. It is over 277 acres with 7 miles of hiking and bicycling trails.