The Center for Metal Arts now offers off-campus communal housing. The housing is within walking distance to our campus, bikes will be offered on a first come first serve basis and parking is available. We offer both private and shared rooms. You may reserve your room during workshop registration. Tuition pricing does not reflect housing.
The Center for Metal Arts does not provide food during your stay, there is a kitchen, dining room, and living room that is shared with your classmates. Below is a list of housing prices based off the length of the workshop. If you wish to book the three night discount, please call us at 814-418-0409.
|Workshop Type||Forging Focus||Week Long (Five Nights)||Three Night Special||Two Night Special||Per Night Rate|
CMA House Policy
For the safety of our guests, the following policy is strictly enforced and if any guests are found to break any of the policy, penalty or dismissal may result.
- Smoking and illegal drugs are prohibited inside of CMA house, please be respectful to our guests and smoke outside. Incents are also restricted to outdoor use only. Fires inside and out are not permitted. The fireplace inside is no longer functional, please do not attempt to make a fire. Due to the size of our backyard, a fire of any kind is illegal by the city of Johnstown.
- Any guests besides yourself or other students participating in the workshop, must be approved by CMA staff. This is for the safety of our students, instructors and interns. If you wish to have a guest, please contact us at email@example.com.
- CMA House has quiet hours that begin at 10 pm each evening and end at 8 am the following morning, please be respectful of other house guests during this time.
- Pets are not allowed in CMA House.
- We do not permit camping of any kind (Tents, RVs, Buses, etc. ) on CMA grounds.
CMA House Cancellation Policy
If you should need to cancel your CMA House arrangements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations received 48+ hours before the start time of the student’s workshop will receive a full refund. If a cancellation is received 48 hours or less from the start of the student’s workshop, a $15 non-refundable cancellation fee will be taken from the refund. You may call to notify CMA of your cancellation, but we ask that you send us a written confirmation of this cancellation as well.