Applications for 2020 scholarships will open November 1st, 2019. We encourage students of all levels to apply! Please submit the following items to email@example.com:
- Letter of Intent (Maximum of two pages)
- Letter of Recommendation/Reference
- Week-Long Scholarship application form (which can be downloaded below)
- Ten images of work*
- We recommend submitting up to ten images of work, but this is not a requirement for the application as some of our students are beginners. If you are planning to submit images, please compile them in a word document or PowerPoint for submission.
- $10 Application fee (which can be paid in one of two ways)
- The first option is at the bottom of this page there is a button labeled “Application Fee”, this will take you to add the item to your cart.
- The second option is to send the fee via PayPal with your name. Applications will not be considered without this application fee.
This scholarship allows you to pick the workshop you would like to take, please list your top two choices in the application form. Since we will not release our full workshop schedule until November 27th, a preview of all of our week-long workshops will be available under blacksmithing workshops. We will notify you of our decision two weeks after the application closes. As we only have a certain amount of scholarships, we cannot guarantee everyone who applies will receive one. With this being said, our staff will take serious consideration of each application.